Friday, May 23, 2008

Half a Year Gone

It's been a really long time since the last entry!

I thank the 6 Truth pupils who regularly update me on their progress in Secondary School. Usually nearing the exams, I get lots of sms for SOS!! But I've trained all of you well, so I never worry about your performance however dismal it might be for any particular exam!

Sometimes it feels like the end of the world - specially when papers arrive not only with low marks (or lower than expected) but (adding pain to your distress), the papers are also marked with huge, super red crosses! I so understand how you feel then!

I hope with all my heart though that I have taught you to be strong especially when you know you really did your best (it's another story if you've been playing the fool all term long - you know what I would say to that!)

So kiddies - ahem!! teenagers enjoy your holidays.