You would think that one would get tired of receiving tokens of appreciation year after year.
Not for me! I await with bated breath every year - not to see the presents but to open the cards and letters!
At first glance, I assess the length of the message - the longer the bettter or the more the words crowding around on the paper, the more mysterious for me!
Then I sit at my desk when no one is around and I savour each and everyone of them.
How I marvelled this year at the eloquence of my pupils - the chosen words that poured straight from the pieces of paper to my heart. Sincere and innocent praises for a tired teacher that suddenly lifted all burden from my shoulders and me feel new again.
Thank you children. Life would not be the same without YOU!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Teacher's Day
Labels:
Love from Mrs Chien