Mets dans tes mains un peu de Joie Mets dans ton coeur un peu D'amour Mets dans tes yeux un peu de Vie
Put Some Joy in your Hands Some Love in your Heart Some Life in Your Eyes
YOU make MY DAY 6 Grace
I adore the way you make us laugh! JiaYi
If you become a whole new another person, I will hate it if you change! Remain the loving, fun and exciting teacher! Bona
Never forget the good times you went through with your ex-students! Jordan
I have found a different way of teaching and it is called "Mrs Chien's Teaching Way"! Eugene
You must persevere in your attitude and pleasant demeanour. Wes
I never really obeyed a teacher well enough except for you. It was really something. Thank you for making the difference in me! manFred
I find that our class is BEST. That's because we do things in a different way, in a different manner, in a different attitude and most importantly, we have the Best teacher around! Clarissa
Mrs Chien is the only teacher who has ever done this type of lesson (Charades lesson). I really love it! Darren
When you give me (special 6 grace formula)spelling, I would normally crack my brain and will feel 'juices' trickling down my neck (sweat)! Heng Yi
I love doing Science unlike last time! Eden
I remember the Science Lesson where you let us study your collection of seeds - all types: large ones and tiny ones! Theresa
No comments:
Post a Comment