The truth about the 6 Truth pupils is that as a class, we have 20 (I have included all those 198, 199) pupils going to Express stream, 5 with a choice of Express/Normal Academic and 6 to Normal Academic.
6 Truth has the highest percentage of 42% A in English and 42% A in Science in the Merged stream classes! That is truly amazing as Science was a tough paper!!! Thank you 6 Truth pupils for believing in your teacher! In Maths, we have 1 A* from Wendy - super congratulations as we know how superdooper difficult that paper was! Also Syarifah went from a U to a C grade - an almost impossible feat for anyone. Nami, the super woman got an A for Science - I can't believe it!
Top 6T pupils:
Wendy 235
Yang Er 227
Nicholas and Sheryl - 226
Je Eung - 224
Metiwan - 219
Bryan - 218
Evelyn - 217
Hong Mao - 214
Riastasia - 212
This is from memory so I may be wrong - I'll fix it tomorrow.
The PSLE is only a stepping stone for all. How we jump from that stepping stone will decide our future - some of us can jump really far with whatever stone we've gotten today. So smile - the future has just started.
Love Mrs Chien
6 Truth has the highest percentage of 42% A in English and 42% A in Science in the Merged stream classes! That is truly amazing as Science was a tough paper!!! Thank you 6 Truth pupils for believing in your teacher! In Maths, we have 1 A* from Wendy - super congratulations as we know how superdooper difficult that paper was! Also Syarifah went from a U to a C grade - an almost impossible feat for anyone. Nami, the super woman got an A for Science - I can't believe it!
Top 6T pupils:
Wendy 235
Yang Er 227
Nicholas and Sheryl - 226
Je Eung - 224
Metiwan - 219
Bryan - 218
Evelyn - 217
Hong Mao - 214
Riastasia - 212
This is from memory so I may be wrong - I'll fix it tomorrow.
The PSLE is only a stepping stone for all. How we jump from that stepping stone will decide our future - some of us can jump really far with whatever stone we've gotten today. So smile - the future has just started.
Love Mrs Chien

1 comment:
Thank you...
Post a Comment