Malacca was massive fun! It was my first time there and I thorougly enjoyed myself and seeing my pupils in another setting was truly refreshing.
I enjoyed the long walk in the Kampong most because of the beautiful rustic landscape (not the one at the fishing village) but the one with the numerous fruit trees - you all know I have a soft spot for trees and seeds! Lol.
I also totally liked the Peranakan house - wish I lived in such a house - so roomy and environmentally friendly - specially the hole to check out who is visiting - and deciding whether to throw the contents of the chamberpot on them or not! Aiya a bit unfriendly lah!
But the greatest joy is to see so many happyfaces around and having breakfast together! And of course I couldn't do without seeing my beloved from 6T - so I was soooo glad to have you all in my biggg room which made you jealous (oops) - it was like meeting my own children after a long day.
So long - 19th is for Thadar to eat sushi by himself! For the rest of you, it will be at school. Haha.
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Musing on Malacca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment