Well, I'm really into this 'holiday' mood now!
Last week, my sister and her family came all the way form Mauritius. I was thrilled because it seemed like the years just vanished! Ya, we are older (let's not discuss that!) but as soon as I saw her, I immediately launched into speaking in creole (which was rusty) as we had a lot of catching up to do - it was interesting to hear about those back home and how things have changed. What I liked was meeting my nephew and niece again as children seem to grow even faster and it is amazing how I do feel like their aunt although I spend so little time with them.
Also I fell in love with the newest addition to my extended family - his name is Ethan and he is an absolute cutie. He belongs to my youngest sister!
I've been exercising regularly as you know how life gets hectic once your teacher inherits 30-40 kids! So I do hope that my existing 30 kids are enjoying their hoilday too. I still feel that I'll come to class in 2008 and you'll all be there looking cheeky!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Musing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment