There is something about holidays which makes me smile.
At last I had time for everyone at home - funny thing is, it takes time to adjust to life with no work!
People around me are used to their own routine - even Fifi (yeah she is considered 'people') found it strange to have me around. She suddenly became very curious digging things out of the dustbin! I wonder how that is related to me being at home.
Also, I had time to attend to my two great loves!
My Plants.
They have now almost covered the entire balcony - I really like the feeling of having a garden inside my home. All the ferns are doing brilliantly and the Sanseveria given by one of my pupils has multiplied. However small the addition or should I say the multiplication, I' m always excited to witness the birth of yet another shoot!
BOOKS!
Ah - the luxury of reading page after page with no other concern is for me priceless.