Today as I came home, Fifi was extreeemely quiet. Ususally she launches herself at me like a torpedo and can jump as high as my shoulder!! See the kind of treatment I get!
Anyway, I got suspicious because the last time she did this to me, my beautiful fleshy green plants ended up looking definitely thinner - only the branches were left - later she vomited some green things!
So I quickly went to the balcony and checked out the green beauties and lo and behold, there is this big piece of poopoo on the floor! And it was white! Ha!
The little bugger had eaten a large piece of cling film that had been used to wrap up food! As I am gossiping about her, she is staring at me, her eyes like two half moons and sending me signals saying, "Sorry lah. I was very hungry - ok, a bit greedy. It's all your fault, don't know why you spend so much time in your school?"
Well. What can I say to that?