Saturday, January 12, 2008

Life



This is my dog Fifi.
She is mini-schnauzer, smart (like her boss...ahem) but a fussy one (err a bit like her boss)!
When she came to me, she was 3 months old and she cried the entire night. For those who don't know how dogs cry, she basically howls like in those scary movies - woa, I thought the neighbours would be thinking "That crazy woman - teacher some more- next door must be skinning her dog alive!"
Fifi loves to talk - no I'm not all fuzzy in the head - I really mean it. Whenever I go on holidays and leave her at the Pet Hotel (I'll talk about that in a minute) or go shopping for far too long, when I come back, she reprimands me!!!
She will go on and on about, "Why on earth did you leave me for so long?" or "Did you really need to shop that long - don't you have enough shoes (err, I like shoes a LLLLOOOOTTT) already?" or "What pet hotel (notice Fifi doesn't use capital letters for that place) you thought you were sending me to a hotel, it was more like a torture chamber and those other dogs - wah so smelly and impolite - only know how to bark bark bark!"
Then I have to take the entire day or evening to treat her well, like a princess - stroke her tummy, tickle behind her ears, chit chat with her and feed her ice - that's her favourite treat (cheap and healthy - not like PS3).