Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Joyeux Anniversaire Fifi

It was Fifi's anniversaire (birthday) on the 18th February - her 3rd birthday! I was quite excited for her although the little bugger was not a bit affected!

Anyway, I specially went out to buy her a super dooper bone - not the real type that humans make soup with (that would be grotesque). Just imagining that real bone crunched all over the place would make me feel woozy!

So there I was back home with a wonderful gift of an extra large - because you might not know this - she is less than 10 kg but boy can the girl CHEW! If you could make money out of chewing, she would be the Champion!The blue plastic bone looked so tasty to me but of course, our dear friend has her own ideas! One look at it and she left her expensive bone on the floor - looked at me saying, "Is that all you could get me?" (Very rude!)

So I ignored her!

And then it was suddenly too quiet. You know what it means!

I found the bone finally.
Well only 4 cm of bone was left - hello - I had bought a 15 cm bone for her Majesty!