We left Lucille Grace on Tuesday hoping for the best for her. The boys fed her some larger pellets of food - not like us gorging incessantly on Chinese New Year Goodies - but then I think she had other things than Hong Baos on her mind.
The last time we stared at her (lovingly of course!), she had a whole mound of stones on the left hand side of her home and she had retreated in her cosy home, all curled up as if in a hammock on the pristine Mauritian beach!
I can hear Lucille Grace mumble, "At last I can relax without interruptions! No more stern teacher (of course if you are naughty, she 's got to be strict!), no more curious girls 'cooing' at me (although when I 'm in the mood, I like that) and definitely no more boys fiddling around with my home (that I doooon't LIKE)!"